As Business Developer you are responsible for the expansion of our business by converting prospects into effective opportunities.
XEOS is getting lots of traction from innovators that are eager to change the world of surgery with our solution. We need extra feet on the street to follow up on all leads and help us spread the word on all the possibilities of intra-operative specimen PET-CT imaging.
The main purpose
As part of our talented team, you will:
- Evangelize: spread the XEOS mission and vision
- Find, contact, develop and onboard leading healthcare institutions in a structured approach
The things you do
- Build a customer base and develop a market by spotting interesting leads, educating customers, and closing deal
- Meet customers and generate leads at international conferences
- Daily follow up of leads & opportunities while keeping our CRM up to date
- Frequently visit our international customers
- Work closely with the Clinical and Engineering teams to understand customer needs
- Help define marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads
The things you know
- Bachelor or comparable through experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience – preferably in a business development or sales role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Familiar with a CRM system and sales processes
- A natural born communicator and networker
- Strong presentation and contract negotiation
- Affinity with innovative technology
- Fluent in English and Dutch (speaking and writing)
- Driver’s license
The things you love
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and well organized
- Can-do & hands-on mindset
- Curious and keen to learn
- Commercially savvy and eager to win
- Taste for challenges and result-oriented
- Willingness and desire to travel
- Trustworthy team player
NICE TO HAVE’S
The things we love
- Any additional language beyond English (French, Italian, Spanish, German and more)
- Experience in a sales role in healthcare, preferably in the surgical oncology field
- Knowledge or experience in the structure of a hospital is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
The things that matter
Have a major impact in the growth phase of a promising start-up by shaping the company message to resonate with our growing community of users. Join a motivated and entrepreneurial team with a mission to provide surgeons with the best tools to improve patient lives. You will experience a positive company culture that values and encourages teamwork and that motivates you to take initiative and think out of the box.
On top of that, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration, fully adapted to your needs, including meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, and more.
Sounds like chemistry? Let’s find out!
MEET USWe are looking forward to hearing from you.
Send us your story and your resume, and maybe you will soon join our excellent team.
Still have questions?
We can give you more details about this job.
Send us an email or apply here!