You will support our company with a strong focus on clinical research.
XEOS wants to support the design and execution of clinical research in specimen PET-CT imaging. To improve our knowledge of this new technology, we need to analyze more data. Our user base is expanding and clinical research on specimen PET-CT imaging is increasing. As a clinical scientist, you will help us to extend our ability to support our users with more or improved applications. You will help us further develop our insights into the capabilities of our technology.
The main purpose
- Work in close collaboration with the clinical team and other departments
- Act as the key person between our device users and XEOS
- Perform image and data processing and clinical image analysis
- Help to build the company’s clinical knowledge base
- Share clinical insights with colleagues and customers
The things you do
- Deliver support & training to users and clinical trial sites
- Provide feedback from clinical device users to the R&D team
- Maintain the clinical knowledge base through regular assessment of the available scientific literature
- Develop and maintain a clinical database of images and metadata, and analyze clinical data
- Prepare and review internal and external scientific presentations and manuscripts
- Support the sales & marketing team from a clinical applications point of view
The things you know
- Master’s degree in Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical Engineering, or comparable through experience
- Knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, and fundamentals of disease
- Capable of analyzing, interpreting and distilling knowledge from scientific literature and other sources
- Eager to work in a clinical environment and to interact with physicians
- Capable of distilling and disseminating scientific results through written and oral communication
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
The things you love
- Strong communicator and a confident public speaker
- Strong research mindset and willing to learn
- Independent, with a strong team spirit
- A problem solver and solution oriented
NICE TO HAVE’S
The things we love
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certificate
- Knowledge of Dutch and other languages is an advantage.
- Knowledge of data analysis and image processing is a plus.
- Knowledge of worldwide regulatory aspects of clinical trials is a plus.
- Experience with clinical trials (design, execution, coordination, regulatory aspects).
WHAT WE OFFER
The things that matter
You will have the chance to work with bright minds and entrepreneurial people, giving you the opportunity to innovate and have a real impact, through the clinical validation of a product that can improve patients’ lives. You will experience a positive company culture that values and encourages teamwork and that motivates you to take initiative and think out of the box. You will have the opportunity to travel to study sites and connect to relevant stakeholders.
On top of that, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration, fully adapted to your needs, including meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, and more.
Sounds like chemistry? Let’s find out!
MEET USWe are looking forward to hearing from you.
Send us your story and your resume, and maybe you will soon join our excellent team.
Still have questions?
We can give you more details about this job.
Send us an email or apply here!