Frontend Software Developer
Location : Ghent, Belgium
- Develop and test software related to the frontend of our Specimen Imagers
- Maintain the frontend software
- Collaborate with UI/UX designer
- Report on the R&D software development status
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences, Bachelor of Engineering Technology in ICT or similar through experience
- Knowledge and passion in Qt/C++ UI development
- Knowledge of Linux, QML, testing frameworks, security
- Good understanding of today’s good practice in software development (i.e. test-driven, continuous integration, code reviews, …)
- Knowledge of the IEC 62304 Medical Device software standard is a plus
- Knowledge of image processing is a plus but not essential
- You have a can-do mentality
- You are a team player
WHAT WE OFFER
Xeos is an ambitious start-up that is quickly gaining momentum.
Like any fast growing company that brings challenges, but we are determined to invest in a healthy, stimulating work environment and continuous training and coaching for personal development. And in good coffee, obviously.
You will have the chance to work with bright minds and entrepreneurial people, giving you the opportunity to innovate and have a real impact, through quality products that improve the lives of our patients.
We will welcome you into a pleasant team committed to collaboration, winning together and having fun. You will experience a positive company culture that values and encourages teamwork and sense of initiative. Sounds like chemistry? Let’s find out!