Location : Ghent, Belgium
- Supplier management, including mapping of alternative suppliers
- Order management: ordering of components and follow up on orders via ERP system
- Inventory management, maintain stock levels and manage safety stock
- Management of internal and external manufacturing: calibrations, Factory acceptance testing, X-ray surveys and rework
- Analyze and optimize logistics processes
- Tackle operational bottlenecks and improve efficiency
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor or Master in engineering, supply chain or logistics or equivalent through experience
- Ideally, a couple years of professional experience
- Experience with PLM/PDM/ERP software
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly to both experts and non-experts
- A fact-based approach with a strong attention to detail, and ability to develop independently
- Relationship builder
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
Xeos is an ambitious start-up that is quickly gaining momentum.
Like any fast growing company that brings challenges, but we are determined to invest in a healthy, stimulating work environment and continuous training and coaching for personal development. And in good coffee, obviously.
You will have the chance to work with bright minds and entrepreneurial people, giving you the opportunity to innovate and have a real impact, through quality products that improve the lives of our patients.
We will welcome you into a pleasant team committed to collaboration, winning together and having fun. You will experience a positive company culture that values and encourages teamwork and sense of initiative. Sounds like chemistry? Let’s find out!