Location : Ghent, Belgium
- Supplier management, including supplier risk and opportunity analysis, auditing and order follow-up
- Development and management of the Bill of Materials (BOM), including support of product release and engineering change processes
- Inventory management, maintain stock levels and manage safety stock
- Logistics management, including delivery to customers
- Analyze and optimize supply chain and production processes, including creating work instructions, check lists, test cases and training,
- Tackle operational bottlenecks and improve efficiency
- Work on projects for data gathering, automation, KPI's and business processes for efficient supply chain and production flow
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Master of science in supply chain management or engineering or equivalent through experience
- Experience in applied supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in the medical device industry is a plus
- Experience with PLM/PDM/ERP software and Solidworks
- Knowledge of mechanical design, mechanical tolerances, and mechanical drawings
- Ability to understand and implement change management in a quality system
- High level understanding of statistics, such as regression analysis, queuing and network models
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly to both experts and non-experts
- A fact-based approach with a strong attention to detail, and ability to develop independently
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
Xeos is an ambitious start-up that is quickly gaining momentum.
Like any fast growing company that brings challenges, but we are determined to invest in a healthy, stimulating work environment and continuous training and coaching for personal development. And in good coffee, obviously.
You will have the chance to work with bright minds and entrepreneurial people, giving you the opportunity to innovate and have a real impact, through quality products that improve the lives of our patients.
We will welcome you into a pleasant team committed to collaboration, winning together and having fun. You will experience a positive company culture that values and encourages teamwork and sense of initiative. Sounds like chemistry? Let’s find out!